Halle Berry's Babysitter Fears Baby's Dad

LOS ANGELES  -- Halle Berry went to trial Tuesday as her youthful son's sitter requested a judge for a discipline obtain against the 3-year-old's dad, saying she scary Gabriel Aubry's "dangerous and competitive conduct."


Alliance Kambem, who has been Nahla's sitter since June, charged Aubry of strongly forcing her while she presented Nahla in an occurrence last Wednesday, according to her sworn review published by the trial.
A Los Angeles County judge  denied Kambem's ask for, getting in touch with her argument for a discipline obtain "insufficient and risky."


"If there are issues they should be settled in household trial," the assess submitted on the refusal piece. "You can commence with any individual lawful expenses against Mr. Aubry."

Kambem said she submitted a law enforcement review and "I believe there is a lawful research."


Aubry and his attorney have not mentioned on the suggestions.


Berry's trip to trial Thursday was brief and individual. The community is usually prohibited in proceedings including arguments between mother and dad including kids.


Kambem's review, community because it was not aspect of the household trial situation, is a unusual look at the stress between Fruit and Aubry. The vacationing couple's divided in April 2010 published a nasty lawful fight that finished a season later with distributed kid lawful care of their kid.

The nanny's responsibilities are published into the kid lawful care obtain, she said,

"I believe that Mr. Aubry resents the transaction from the trial necessitating that he have a sitter, and that his
anger has designed into risky and competitive conduct towards me, particularly when I am in the use of Nahla," Kambem said. "I am truly afraid he will harm me and in the procedure harm Nahla as well."

Aubry has been "verbally harassing and competitive towards me," she said.


"He would say elements to me like, 'What are you doing here?' 'You are a spy,' 'You review everything I say,' 'You're not even doing your job.' 'Nahla doesn't like you, she doesn't want you here,' an 'I don't need a sitter, I don't want you here,'" her review said.


Her sworn report represents an occurrence the other day when she went to Aubry's house in Los Angeles to choose up Nahla.

"As I was starting the entrance with the key he started out the entrance from within," she said. "Nahla was all clothed and prepared to go. I again indicated my dilemma to Mr. Aubry regarding the no interaction about Nahla."

That's when Aubry started shouting at her, she said.

"While he was shouting at me Nahla achieved up her palms to me for me to choose her up, which I did. Nahla put her go on my neck. Mr. Aubrey strongly encouraged me, while I had Nahla in my palms, against both my back with both of his palms," she said.

She mentioned that Aubry is 11 in. higher than her.

"I was tossed in to the walls behind me while still positioning Nahla," she said. "I was afraid. The power was so intense that if there had not been a walls behind me to quit the power of my activity I would have decreased down with Nahla in my palms. He then condemned the entrance. I got away with Nahla as easily as I could."


Kambem's review also described situations with Aubry in pain where Berry  was firing a film last Sept.


"While there, for per weeks time continually, each time Nahla would be enjoying on the earth with me, he would move over and strongly grab/take Nahla away from me," she said. "In the evening, I would notice Nahla weeping and asking for me, but he would not let Nahla come to me, nor me to her. He regularly informed me to 'Shut up,' and that 'I didn't know anything' and other degrading remarks.


Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive