Khloe Kardashian will be hosting her personal everyday radio show in Dallas

Khloe Kardashian is getting her own Dallas radio show.

Hi dolls! I have some very interesting information for you. I'm coming to radio!!!!!! I'll be becoming a member of the group at Mix 102.9 every day from 12-1PM CST for my very own present, The Mix Up with Khloe, and I could not be more energized about it! Doing r / c in Las vegas a few decades ago was some of the most fun I've ever had and I can't delay to get again into it here in Dallas! You all know that I really like to discuss LOL, so this is the best gig for me. I can't delay to get started!" Kardashian submitted on her own web page.


"My first present will be this Monday, Jan 30, and I am beyond excited! To my lovers outside of Facilities, you can pay attention stay on www.mix1029.com WOOOOHOOO!

The Khloe & Lamar star's new day time commercial-free r / c present, The Mix Up With Khloe Kardashian Odom, will function Kardashian getting tune needs from audience members and communicating with her superstar associates, KDMX-FM, better known as Mix 102.9, declared.


Kardashian -- who, with man Lamar Odom, stuffed up and shifted to Arizona after Odom was abruptly dealt from the Los Angeles Opposing group to the Facilities Mavericks last 30 days -- has some before practical knowledge of the r / c area. The Maintaining Up with the Kardashians and former Kourtney and Khloe Take Las vegas celebrity once had a gig as a short-term coordinator on Miami's Y-100 r / c present known as Khloe After Black.


The second period of Khloe & Lamar will best on Sunday, February 19 at 10PM ET/PT, run for 12 periods and adhere to Kardashian and Odom as they try to make a new house for themselves in Dallas while trying to stability their fast paced daily activities around the big transition.

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive