Expecting Jennifer Garner: I'm "Not Confident" If Ben Affleck Desires a Son

Jennifer  Garner  and Ben Affleck's third kid may end up with the most uncommon name in Hollywood if they depart it up to kids Purple, 6, and Seraphina, 3.

"Our women will work on names. At first they were definitely Disney. It was like, Mark In, Minnie Rabbit Affleck," Produce, 39, said on The Today Present wednesday. "And then they've shifted on. Then it was Chris Pan, Leader Connect, Smee."
"They're returning up with details and returning in and saying, 'Let's have a baby-naming contest! Let's have a baby-naming poll!'" the Butter celebrity included. "They ask everyone, because they just want to know. But we're not informing."


Garner said she knows the sex of her newborn, though she decided not to expose it on The Today Present. The celebrity formerly said she is expecting for a little young lady, but she isn't sure if Affleck, 39, seems the same way.


"I would have considered [he desired a boy]. At first I think I really considered so," Produce informed coordinator Jay Leno. "And then he type of said, 'Well, we have women. We know how to do women. My women really like me. I'm the big guy in the home.' So, now I'm not sure."

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive