Ellie Kemper Is Engaged

Ellie Kemper's not a attendant anymore!

The Workplace celebrity -- who created a rush in last spring's Bridal party -- declared her wedding to Michael Koman during an overall look on Conan Wednesday.

"The guy you got interested to is a very skilled creator who labored for me for many, many, many decades," coordinator Conan O'Brien, 48, said.

"My loved ones prefers him a lot. They've met him many instances," Kemper, 31, said. "My mom and dad are very heated, pleasant individuals to start with, but also, Michael's a pleasure."
"My loved ones prefers him a lot. They've met him many instances," Kemper, 31, said. "My mom and dad are very heated, pleasant individuals to start with, but also, Michael's a pleasure."
We were at Christmas many decades ago, and my grandpa's this very challenging guy. He began cooking Erina -- what is your loved ones like, what are your job objectives, what are your objectives in lifestyle -- and I think Erina type of began to squirm."
"So we completed meal and we went to the cooking area to have treat. There was a pumpkin pie and a pecan pie out, and my grandma said, 'Ellie, what type of pie are you want to have?' and I said, 'I don't know, grandma. They both look really excellent. I think I'll have pecan.' He said, 'Are you sure, Betty, because it's okay to keep your alternatives start. You don't have to negotiate on a pie right now.'"

"He was like, 'Who knows what other cakes might existing themselves? Maybe your mom has a bananas crumple in the again. Maybe Mrs. Burke will quit by with an the apple company sharp,'" Kemper remembered. "I investigated over at Erina who's attacked, because obviously, he believes he's dealing with Erina."

Since then, Kemper's grandmother has heated up to Komen. "Having said that, my grandma does like pie," Kemper chuckled. "It is possible he just desired to discuss pie.
Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive