Rob Kardashian prefers Family Xmas traditions

What does Rob Kardashian want for Christmas? A girlfriend? Not so quick, he says, just time with family will do.


"I mean, I want a sweetheart. I've been individual for a while, but I'm 24  of age and I experience like I have a lot of function to do on myself first and that's really what I've been concentrating on. I'm concentrating on my wellness and getting into appearance and my profession," he informs PEOPLE at the Daughtry show for the Duracell Vacation Insurance coverage Software in New York are able to on Wednesday. "I like being individual right now."

With the vacations nearing, getting into appearance may confirm challenging if he programs to meals on his mothers and sisters' recipes. "They are excellent egg and my mom creates amazing France make -- a whole big self serve buffet," Rob says.


"We're Armenian, and my sis Kourtney creates this Armenian morning meal known as Beeshee. She palms down eliminates it, but Khloé actually requires it because she can create all types of products and she creates meals for Lamar all-time. She does an excellent rice and hen."
And after a season of pros and cons for sis Kim, Xmas with the loved ones couldn't come soon enough.


"This 's time she needs us the most and each time we're together as a loved ones, we're having fun. We're delighted," he says. "We've been together as a loved ones for decades. We're normally journeying or operating, but we've all been together in the same family for about monthly or so and it's definitely a element."


How is "Kristmas" with the Kardashians? "[My mom] moves out sleepwear every season -- different ones. We all have to use them and we rest at the home and awaken at 6 a.m. The women create morning meal and we start shows and the whole nine," Rob says. "My mom also includes an amazing Celebration every season and at the end of the party -- once everyone actually leaves -- we all sit by the fireplace and discuss as a loved ones."
Sounds very delighted, indeed.
Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive