Scarlett Johansson Shares Individual 'Ups & Downs' Of 2011

With her separation and divorce from He Reynolds finished, unclothed photographs published on the web and her relationship under a microscopic lense - along with firing a variety of visible tasks - Scarlett Johansson had a whirlwind season this year.


"I've had pros and cons. Certainly, recently has been a lot of unanticipated things in many wonderful techniques, many complicated techniques," the 27-year-old celebrity informed Access to Artist over the past weekend break, while selling her newest film, "We bought a Zoo."

"You just have to kind of accept it. For me, the most thing is that it doesn't impact my function and it doesn't impact my private lifestyle as much as possible," she ongoing. "If I could keep that percolate around myself during my function, that is really what's most essential for me."

The celebrity, who shot "The Avengers" and is currently firing "Under the Skin" - along with being the subject of dating speculation that included companies He Penn, Justin Bartha and John Gordon-Levitt - informed Access to she wants a more calming 2012.

"I'm just looking forward to sleeping later than five in the day. I just want to have a little vacation before I get back to completing this job, and then just keep going," she added.
"We Bought a Zoo," which co-stars He Damon, clears up in moviehouses on December 23.

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive