Reggie Bush Overlooks Exercise, Says He Can Break Flowing History

Reggie Bush is in the center of one of his most effective conditions in the NFL. Shrub lately became the Twelfth Miami Dolphin to hurry for 1,000 gardens in a period and the former New Orleans Team managing rear says that despite a profession that has been affected by accidents, he’s able of establishing some flowing information.

Bush informed ProFootballTalk:

“I experience like there is so much more, This is just the tip of the iceberg… No disrespect to anyone, but I’ve used time understanding different gamers, such as Chris Johnson.  I’ve saw a ton of his operates, especially during his 2,000-yard period.  And really, I experience like I’m able of that, but I’m not stressing about that yet.


“My psychological concentrate is entirely on this next activity.  If I was not, my goals would be backwards, and I did not be establishing myself up to achieve any of this.”


In obtain to have a 2,000 garden period Shrub will need to keep himself on the area. Shrub has not accomplished a 16-game period since his fresh season with the Team. According to Bleacher Review, he skipped four activities in 2007, six in 2008, two last year, and eight in 2010.


Bush wounded himself at the end of the sport last Saturday and has not used with the Fish all weeks time. The Fish have not created any judgements yet, but it looks like Shrub will be viewing this week’s activity from the side lines.


Reggie Shrub has run for 1,086 flowing gardens and seven touchdowns this season with the Fish. According to Sportscity, Eric Dickerson currently has the history for most gardens in a period. Dickerson ran for 2,105 gardens in the 1984 period with the LA Rams.

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive