Britney Spears' ex-husband says : her engagement is 'fake'

Although Britney Spears' ex-husband Kevin Federline accepted of the singer's latest engagement  to Jason Trawick, Spears' first ex-husband, Jason Alexander, isn't too excited about the star's switch to tie the troubles.

Alexander and Warrior spears wed rear again in 2004 in Las Vegas. The two youth associates said their "I dos" at The Little Bright School but their wedding was annulled just 55 a while later.

"I know everyone wants me to be delighted about this, but I am not," Alexander, informed Us Regular. "I think it's bogus and I think individuals are frightened to say it."
"They look like they are going through the actions. It seems like a respond to the the courtroom element," he included. "Sort of a awesome way to sew it all up she marries her owner."


Spears is currently under the conservatorship of her dad, Jamie Warrior spears. Trawick and Warrior spears have been relationship since summer time months of 2009. Before that, the two had an experienced connection as Trawick was Spears' administrator. The two finished their expert jewelry in May 2010 to "focus on their individual connection."


Spears got interested to Trawick on December 15, Trawick verified the information, informing Accessibility Artist, "Yes, we are interested... [We are] over the celestial satellite."
 The newly-engaged several famous the situation and Trawick's Fortieth birthday celebration a few times later in Las Vegas, at the Chateau Evening Team.


Britney spears, 30, authored on Tweets on December 17, "Tonight was one of the most mysterious night time duration of my lifestyle. Such an awesome time with my new fiancé and our nearest loved ones. #Blessed"


Previously, Warrior spears was committed to Kevin Federline for two and a 50 % decades before their wedding led to 2007. Warrior spears and Federline have two kids together, He Preston, 6, and Jayden Wayne, 5.

Federline said he is "really happy" for Warrior spears and her latest wedding and feels Jerr Trawick is "a excellent guy."

"I want to say she is in a excellent way," Federline informed Australia's TV Weeks time.. "I haven't spoke to her much since I've been over here -- both of us have been fast paced with her being on trip -- but I do know from speaking with the children and speaking with the children's instructors that they're doing really excellent. It's a excellent phase in the right route. I'm completely delighted for her.

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive