Hugh Hefner: I Encouraged Lindsay Lohan to Go Completely Exposed for Playboy

When She Lohan finalized on for a take care of take for Playboy publication journal, the 25-year-old celebrity and her group blanched at the possibilities of going all the way.

"I think it was primarily mother [Dina] and people around her that kept forcing for less bare skin," the mag's discovered Hugh Hefner informed E! Announcement of speculation that he assured Lohan to go completely exposed.
And I said, 'We're doing a unclothed graphic here. We're going to do it in a very elegant way and we're going to do it in a way in which it will not be overlooked.'"

And indeed it wasn't. In a honor to her idol Marilyn Monroe's well-known Playboy publication images, the blonde-again celebrity presented against a red purple velvet qualifications with bright-red lip stick and a attractive couple of sends. "The graphic and the concept…came from me," Hefner said.

Still, even Hefner himself at first concerned about offering the irregular celebrity, once affected by appropriate issues as well as substance issues.

"It really came as a delight to me," he said. "I type of had combined emotional baggage about it at first. . . I wasn't quite sure where she was at in her lifestyle, obviously. This will depend upon whether it's Tuesday or Thursday.

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive