Anna Faris wants Eight children

Anna Faris wants to eight children and her husband, Chris Pratt.
What is your number in the actress says she and her husband are eager to start a family together and I would love to children, although it would be hard work.
"I have eight children, I do not think I can handle yourself. I've never done before, but I want many children, "she said.
"We want to populate the world!"
Anna, 32, recently revealed how she knew that Chris was the man for her, when they met on the set of Take Me Home Tonight in 2007.
"The sparks fly as soon as I saw him - he was so manly, he took care of things, was not small," he said.
"I love being married to him. That reassures me. In Los Angeles, where it is difficult find a guy is a guy. We discovered that both grew up in small towns next to each other north of Seattle, and there is something very comforting about it . It's nice to be with someone who reminds you of home

Share

Blog Archive