Minka Kelly is free, Plastic Surgery

Minka Kelly revealed how she was once approached by a former Playboy Playmate and offered free plastic surgery to become a pin-up herself.
"I was 19. She was very attractive and said he wanted to drive and had great potential," said Kelly. "She said I could find a job in the doctor's office in exchange for plastic surgery, I have to be a Playboy bunny."
The plan was an actor to get all the changes needed to be a perfect playmate. This includes a long list of procedures such as liposuction, breast implants, and veneers on the teeth.
Kelly takes the job, but after a month, he realized that going under the knife was not for her.
"When I told him I did not want, she said I would never be Playmate of the year, and I said," I think that's correct. I agree with that, "she said

Share

Blog Archive