Anna Kendrick glad From Twilight

Anna Kendrick seems more than willing to let these vampires of Twilight.
26 year old actress has been left to support the success of a franchise that expires next two to end, Breaking Dawn.
"I'm really glad I got through the shoot," says Anna is filming in Canada.
"It's a relief that I have not lost fingers or toes to frostbite! Or something hair screaming fans! It feels like an accomplishment, because these films are so crazy. I do my little , small part of it free and I will immediately do not know how the other makes of hours in time for the same nine months or something with the two films shooting at the same time. I like two weeks. "
Kendrick has recently insisted that he "changed" - despite being one of the biggest young stars in Hollywood.
"I have not really changed," she said. "I feel really lucky to do the work I do, but everything else around me is basically the same.
"I always prefer to stay home watching movies instead of going to bars

Share

Blog Archive