Taylor Swift does not want to Google

Taylor Swift is refusing to Google himself - because he is worried about what others say about him.
Love Story hitmaker, 21, hates to read the negative comments.
"I do not have thick skin," he said. "If someone says something mean, it hurts my feelings. There is nothing wrong, that I've read, I'm just like ... [sobs false]."
Taylor said he feels frustrated when the stories are written by him that are not 100% accurate.
"No, you can not search Google or your self-esteem are well," he said, waving his hand down.
"You read something that is not true or is read as fact as a little out of place and will be," Nobody knows what is really happening! Like, what happens? "
Taylor recently admitted she is obsessed with cooking.
"Right now I'm obsessed with cooking, so I was doing all kinds of cookbooks," he said. "Everyone knows, all my friends know that I love to cook, so this shelf full of cookbooks in my place.
"I really like reading the Barefoot Contessa cookbooks.
"And you know when you go into stores and it is [pounds]" How to make sandwiches Grande "and you're [thinking]," Who buys them? "I buy them, I see a book '100 ways to cupcakes. "I bought it.
"Basically, everything that I get the cookbook, and then ad-lib, I have the cookbook recipe and have the basic idea and then I [think], 'Oh, I wonder what would happen if I added to this

Share

Blog Archive