Ricky Martin, Teases Future Star Episode

Lea Michele and the McKinley Large team are about to welcome Ricky Martin to "Glee," an artisan with whom she has a particular association.
"[I've known] Ough since [I was] 8 decades of age," Lea informed Accessibility Artist as she marketed her first function movie, "New Seasons Eve," over the past weekend break.
The two surpassed tracks in the popular Broadway musical technology "Les Miserables."
"He was in 'Les Mis' with me when I was 8 decades of age on Broadway," Lea, now 25, said. "I like him. I think he would be excellent."
The toss hasn't basically been informed about Ricky's "Glee" invitee position for an display set to air next season, but she was conscious several superstars were going to the display.
"I be familiar with the speculation about Ough and Gloria Estefan. He [Murphy, 'Glee' co-creator] informed me that we have four significant actors returning onto the display," she said.
The star measures going to "Glee" comes after several weeks of a back-to-basics technique for the FOX hit.
"We're on display 10 of 22," she said. "We really did take it again to principles, concentrating on the major people. It's going to amp up again. We're going again now to -- I know we're doing a design display of probably the most prominent artisan in the globe. We're doing an display of their audio."
While she wouldn't say which artisan she was mentioning, Lea said "Glee" has done this superstar's audio on the display before.
"We've done two of their audio before. Now we're doing a whole display of their products," she said, providing another tip.
"We have some big superstars returning on the display," Lea included. "We have some shockers, some large stunning products that when I go through the piece of software, I used the piece of software across the area, I known as my toss associates and I was like, 'Did you go through the last page?' It's going to get really interesting."
"New Seasons Eve" will hit moviehouses on November 9.
Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive