Jennifer Love Hewitt Prefers Social Networking

Jennifer Love Hewitt Hewitt is having issues maintaining up with lovers of her new hit show Client List.


The film motivated TV sequence recognizes Jen perform a top quality prostitute but it is her big listing of online supporters that is producing her issues.


“By characteristics, I’m like a 90-year-old lady, so the whole Internet and Tweets and Myspace and all of that, I’m very new to,” says Jen who has been publishing images and video clips from the Client List set.


“I am quite stunned at how much fun it is to be able to arrive at out to individuals, on a regular base, and keep articles out there, and how much it actually really does help enhance elements, in such a different way.

It’s not something I discover simple but I’m really experiencing it. It’s a lot of fun.

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive