Susan Sarandon Doesn’t Think About Wedding

Susan Sarandon will not be planning a wedding again.


The celebrity, 65, was committed to Chris Sarandon for 12 years and had a 21-year connection with Tim Robbins  but does not believe the organization is the right factor for her.


“I really cannot think about it. Even when I got committed, we never said it was going to be permanently,” she said.


“It was a type of realistic choice. I never think I ever believed of it as something that would be a large cope. But every season we repaired. We determined not with an real wedding, but just said ‘should we go through the next year?’


“Actually, I think it’s a excellent connection technique. We should review this before we have kids to see if everybody is still on the same web page and you have founded that you have an choice of it being nobody’s failure.


Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive