Joseph Gordon Levitt Hears to Bruce Willis on His iPod

Joseph Gordon Levitt has a rather odd playlist on his iPod.


The Artist celebrity says he has been enjoying Die Difficult celebrity Bruce Willis rather than the newest chart-topping group or sexy musician.


“Bruce performs the mature edition of my personality for Looper,” describes John of the future sci-fi film.
“So I would take the audio out of his films and put them on my iPod so I could pay attention to him and maybe audio like him. It really assisted.


I also got to meet up with him, have meal, have interactions and get to know him. It’s exciting because he’s such a huge individuality, your first impulse is to try to be huge. But actually, he attracts a lot of his energy from calmness and he actually talks silently.


“It took me a while to determine that out.


Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive