Lisa Robin Kelly : “That ’70s Show”

Good Morning America” sat bottomward with Lisa Robin Kelly, the extra from “That ’70s Show” who was arrested over this past weekend on felony spousal abuse charges. Not only did her arrest make headlines, but so did her mugshot.


Kelly says of the mugshot, “My poor mother has to attending at that picture. That doesn’t attending like me, that’s not me.”


As far as allocution of actuality corruption goes, Kelly admits that she acclimated to accept a problem.
“I had absent a baby, and as a aftereffect of that, I absent everything. I was abusing alcohol, which I no best do,” says Kelly. “There is annihilation that I was on or abusing at that time [of the arrest].”


Kelly additionally claims that it was her husband, John Mikus, who was the one assaulting her and not the added way around, claiming the accuse are “a agglomeration of fabricated stuff.”
And she tells “GMA” that she’s accessible to move forward.


“With ‘That ’70s Show,’ I was accusable of the bubbler botheration and I ran,” says Kelly. “I am not active from this. I accept paid my dues. If I can accomplish it through this, I can accomplish it through anything.”


Kelly additionally says she’s three months abstaining and is aflame about an accessible cine alleged “It Sucks to be Me.

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive