Jennifer Lawrence Not Envious of Kristen Stewart

Jeniffer Lawrence does not covet Kristen Stewart.


The celebrity  who celebrities in the hotly-awaited new film The Hunger Games does not want to become a family name.


“I look at Kristen Stewart now and I think, ‘I’d never want to be that well-known,’” Lawrence, 21, informs the April concern of Britain’s magazine.

“I can not think about how I’d experience if all of a rapid my lifestyle was pandemonium.

“In some methods, it’s a challenging lifestyle, but it’s an excellent expert lifestyle.

“I’m doing what I really like, and then I get several weeks and several weeks of relax. I have a lot of cash for a 21-year-old. I can not take a position it when celebrities grumble.


“Just lately I began allowing myself eat elements from the minibar. When we were children, we would never start the minibar. A $6 Snickers bar? But the other day I was in a resort and I was gazing at a Snickers bar, and I lastly just ate it.


“Then it was like something in me clicked. I began out all these liquids. I thought: I can do it now. Now I’m all grown-up. I can eat elements from the minibar.


Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive