Selena Gomez Receives A Ring From Justin Bieber For Valentines Day

Over the few days, Selena published images over on her Instagram web page that displays her wearing a new ring, presumably from Justin, with the preliminary “J” created out of what looks to be diamonds.


Before you get too energized and begin defining Selena and Justin as involved, which is probably not the situation. Justin offered her the band on Valentines Day, so it’s likely just a gift–but of course, we do not know for sure.


Gomez published the image just as she covered up her most latest world trip, which she began last July. Her last quit will be the the before she works with her copy team, The Scene–Selena lately declared that she is breaking with the team for now to pay attention to her film profession.


Selena described over on her Myspace page: “I can not communicate enough how thankful I am for this team. They have been with me since day one and I can not believe it’s actually over.


“I really like you The World, marsh mellow girls, Ashley & Ashlee, Jivanta, Marco, Brian & Brian, Mark, Jason, Javier, Timmy! Could NOT have done any of this without you. Currently bawling my sight out. I’ll neglect you folks.”


Selena later clarified: “My team and I are going our individual methods for a while. This season is all about movies and working and I want my team to be a musician wherever with whoever. We will be again but, it will be a excellent while. I really like them and I really like you guys.

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive