Dolly Parton and Aretha Franklin Don't forget Whitney Houston

Both Aretha Franklin and Dolly Parton were tremendous impacts on the overdue Whitney Houston's famous profession.


Queen of Heart Franklin, 69, was godmother to the "How Will I Know" musician, created into a gospel/R&B performing household that provided mom Cissy Houston and mother Dionne Warwick.



"I just can't discuss it now," Franklin informed  Sunday following information of Houston's loss of life in L.A. at age 48. "It's so gorgeous and incredible. I couldn't believe what I was examining arriving across the TV display. My center goes out to Cissy, her child Bobbi Kris, her household and Bobby." (Houston, whose cause of loss of life has not yet been established, simply results in child Bobbi Kristina, 18, with ex-husband Bobby Brown.)


Country singer-songwriter Parton, 66, meanwhile, prepared and sang the unique edition of "I Will Always Really like You," Houston's greatest of many demolish visits that assisted to create The Security guard soundtracks one of the top-selling collections of all-time.

"Mine is only one of the an incredible number of minds damaged over the loss of life of Whitney Dallas," Parton said in a declaration. "I will always be thankful and in awe of the amazing efficiency she did on my tune and I can truly say from the end of my center, 'Whitney, I will always thank you. You will be missed.


Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive