Angelina Jolie Wishes to Talk with Late Mother

ANGELINA Jolie desires she could still discuss with her late mom.


The celebrity overlooks her mum Marcheline Bertrand  who passed away in Jan 2007 aged56 after an eight-year fight with ovarian cancer malignancy  and often wants to tell factors about her six kids, Maddox, 10, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, five, and three-year-old twin babies Knox and Vivienne.


Angelina said: “There are periods when I want to discuss to my mom about something the kids do, and then I recognize she is not there.”

The ‘In the Land of Blood and Honey movie director breaks her overdue mom, who was an celebrity and creator, with ingraining a nurturing characteristics within her which has never abandoned her even when she went through a outrageous and edgy level in her 20s.


In an appointment with The Times paper, the 36-year-old celebrity — whose dad is acting professional Jon Voight revealed: “She offered me an excellent feeling of really like. I might have been crazy (in my youth) but I was always nurturing.”


Just as Marcheline motivates her motherhood or guardian, Angelina says her associate Brad Pitt motivates her daily and is the mountain in her lifestyle.


She said: “He is my household … Brad always says I’m so powerful when I’m on the planet. But then when I am sleeping in my nightgown I’m just like everyone else. I’m not so strong.


Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive