Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum discuss 'The Vow,'

Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum perform lovebirds in the 2012 film "The Vow" and lately sat down to discuss the film, romance and chocolates.

McAdams, 33, celebrities as Paige, a youthful lady who experiences a coma and serious storage reduction after a stressful car incident. When she awakens and can't remember her partner Leo, performed by Tatum, he must perform to win her heart again.


"How do you link the gap when you begin to develop apart? There's something so awesome about being relaxed but not too relaxed," McAdams informed . "I appreciate that about this, even though it's an incredible situation and there's a actual reduction that holes them apart ... everyone knows that sensation of detachment and 'How do you get again on track?'"

Both she and Tatum, 31, have formerly appeared in ambiance movies - McAdams in "The Notebook" and Tatum in "Dear Bob." Both are according to guides by Nicholas Leads to. The writer is unaffiliated with "The Vow," which hit cinemas on Friday, Feb 10, four times before Valentine Day.


"We're Nicholas Leads to graduates. I really like Nicholas sparks novels, but I think it requires less of a mythic way to demonstrate an improved really like," Tatum informed OnTheRedCarpet.com. "Nicholas shows a wonderful image, he really does - his romanticism is awesome, but I think this promotions with a little bit more of a aggravating some time to really rests in the uncomfortablity of it."


The couple discovered ambiance in the actual world as well, although not with each other. Tatum met his spouse Jenna Dewan on the set of the 2006 flow film, "Step Up." The several got involved in Sept 2008 and were wed on July 11, 2009 in Malibu, California.


"I see thoughtful for somebody as a innovative store," Channing informed Individuals journal. "I like illustrating little encounters and composing little testimonies and covering them in locations."


McAdams discovered really like while shooting as well, coupling up with "Midnight in Paris" co-star Erina Shine. The several verified their connection in May 2011.


Check out what else McAdams and Tatum had to say about their future film and about ambiance in common, as well as about a well-known Valentine Day sweets.


CHANNING TATUM: "I really like chocolates and she is still consuming hers."

RACHEL McADAMS: "It took me a little while to come again around but they discovered their way again into my center. I was in a coma that day. I have never been on such a sugars greater. I couldn't even discuss. I couldn't type ideas in my go."


CHANNING TATUM: "I think one of her face went sluggish. It was getting unusual. I was like, 'Man she is out of it.'"


CHANNING TATUM: "Yeah, and it should be set greater. I think it should be set greater, in a way. I think again in the day, elements were more enchanting, in a way. I don't know. I just think it's not that challenging to be careful. I wish that doesn't audio egotistic. I think it's fun to do things like that."

RACHEL McADAMS: "Well, I mean, I'll take it all."


CHANNING TATUM: "Come on, you can't ask a youthful lady that. The youthful lady would be like, 'Woah, woah, woah, I can't have both? That's not awesome.'"


RACHEL McADAMS: "But I do really like when elements are really individual, you know, when someone really believed about what you'd like and something no one else would know about you, or something like that. That creates it all the more unique."


CHANNING TATUM: "Yeah and I wish it could say it was because of like, 'I'm such an positive individual,' but no, it's out of requirement. I think Leo put in everything in her. He doesn't have really very much other than his associates and his spouse. I think just about anybody .. had to see it a little bit to the end unless you really desired out of the connection to begin with. He seems very positive but I think it's out of large, 'There's nothing else to do.' It's a step-by-step procedure."

CHANNING TATUM: "It will depend on the day. My moodiness you know, consuming a complete food or not."


RACHEL McADAMS: "Yeah, this will depend upon your glucose levels stage."

CHANNING TATUM: "Yeah. The world's dreadful. Hamburger. God, I love life.  life's awesome.




Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive