Megan Hilty shares Smash, utilizing Spielberg

Megan Hilty recently talked with the Wall Street Journal after the leading of NBC’s Smash, and the co-star had a lot to say about the goings-on again level, from her encounter utilizing creator Steven Spielberg to behind the scenes excitement.

In the appointment, Hilty shares a bit about the show, but the big concentrate in the appointment is on the celebrity behind the personality. Among other elements, Hilty describes what it’s like moving from theatre to TV.


“It’s excellent because the topic is something which is very near to what I know and what I’ve always developed understanding and seeking to do, but I’m just type of changing [to] my viewers now,” she said. “My viewers is a number of in. away instead of completing a 2,000-seat audience. So it’s excellent. It’s like a little encounter every day.


Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive