Tyra Banks graduates with a official document from Harvard Business School

Tyra Banks basically accomplished the Owner/ Chief executive Program at Harvard Business school.

The model converted mogul managed to graduate with a document from the Ivy Group school on Feb 17, according to Us Weekly. Banks published images of herself with her document on Feb 23.


"Smiling ear2ear on the Harvard Business School w/ my qualification," the 38-year-old composed on her Tweets page. She acknowledged her mom for taking the picture.

Banks first declared she signed up in this method again in March 2011. The Owner/President Program costs around $33,000 per week.


Banks is known for her work as a style, discuss display coordinator and co-creator of the actuality display "America's Next Top Model." Banks also helms her own generation organization Bankable Shows.


"In order for my organization to develop and be the best, and to arrive at these women, and to offer them, I needed the best," she informed CBS Information at the time. "So I went to the best."


"I get combined responses," Banks informed CBS Information. "There are little cosmetic movement. The chin area goes again, like, 'Really?' I'm, like, 'Yeah, I'm going.' How do I respond to that? I type of take a stop and type of evaluate what this is. And a lot of it is just impact.

Bookmark and Share  

Blog Archive