Kim Richards Gets Psychological About Her Addiction Fight On Show

Bravo‘s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills finished the period without Kim Richards, who lately stayed in rehabilitation to cure her alcoholism. On the future gathering display, Kim Richards gets psychological and will reveal her story of experiencing the habit with us. More after the jump!


We may have to delay until Feb 13 to see the gathering display of The Actual Home owners Of Beverly Mountains, where Kim Richards will discuss her challenges with alcoholism, but we have a look into what we can anticipate from Kim. According to Life & Design Journal, Kim Richards will get psychological, informing Andy: “I just do not like me any longer. I can't look at myself in the reflection,” including, “I had so much guiltiness and pity for my behavior…then I consumed to protect the guiltiness and pity and create it go away. It’s a terrible circle.”


Kim Richards also shows that yes, she knows that she has had unsuccessful efforts in the last, but guarantees Andrew that she is really trying now. Meanwhile, Kim’s sis Kyle said: “I know it was challenging for Kim to depart her household and get help. I appreciate her for having the guts to confess she had a issue and to search for therapy.” We wish her all the best, and can not delay to see what else she had to say on the reunion show


Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive