Daniel Radcliffe confesses being intoxicated during "Harry Potter" scenes

Daniel Radcliffe said he was intoxicated while shooting some moments for the "Harry Potter" films during a interval in his daily life where he was consuming "nightly," the youthful superstar said in an appointment.


"I have a very addicting individuality. It was a issue. Individuals with issues like that are very successful at covering it. It was bad. I don't want to go into information, but I consumed a lot and it was day-to-day - I mean day-to-day," Radcliffe said to English superstar information journal Warm previously this weeks time.


"I can genuinely say I never consumed at perform on 'Harry Potter.' I went into perform still intoxicated, but I never consumed at perform. I can factor to many moments where I'm just gone. Deceased behind the face," the 22-year-old professional said.


The youthful English superstar, who was powered to popularity at 11-years-old after being thrown to perform boy expert Harry Knitter in the films according to J.K. Rowling's best-selling books, mentioned his "very fast paced personality" and also mentioned his production-assistant sweetheart, who he said was "a amazing, amazing young lady, who's far too excellent for me."


"I can also be quite inferior. A lot of characters have self-doubt. I stay under that whole time, and it's how I operate best. I think she places up with a lot; she says she doesn't," said Radcliffe.

The "Harry Potter" superstar, who has obtained significant reward for his theatre perform in the Broadway and Western End shows "Equus" and "How to Be successful in Enterprise Without Really Trying," is currently on the marketing units for his movie, "The The Woman in Black," out in U.S. cinemas on Friday.


Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive