Tracy Morgan's mother pleads for his help maintaining home; he claims recommendations "incorrect"

Tracy Morgan's mom says she battled for decades to offer the comic with everything he required as a kid, but now that she is out of perform and living on the road he's neglecting to help her.


Alicia Morgan, in a cellphone appointment with CNN Wednesday, said she known as her son last 30 days to say she required $25,000 to pay off her house loan, but his associate known as again and informed her, "Tracy would do a one taken cope of $2,000."

"I was so irritated, I informed her to tell Tracy 'Thank you, but no thanks. I am not some individual on the road asking you for a handout, I am your mom,'" she said. "And that was the end of that."

His sibling, Asia Morgan, said their mom needs his help soon "so she doesn't end up on the roads."
Their mom missing her job last season, decreasing her earnings to $600 per month and producing her to slip behind on her $400 per month house loan on her Youngstown, Oh, house, her kid said.

"If her house loan is not compensated by Feb 23, 2012, her house will go into foreclosures," she said.
Tracy Morgan, meanwhile, published a report to CNN Wednesday evening saying he was "saddened that these incorrect testimonies about me have individuals pondering my responsibility to my household."


The one-paragraph report ongoing, "For factors that are between us, I have not seen my Mother in 11 decades and outside of a unique contact here and there have had little to no get in touch with with my sibling. We all have individual household concerns that we have to cope with in life, but I select to cope with my own in individual and not through the advertising."


In her appointment with CNN, Alicia Morgan said her son provided to pay her house loan after she was fired from her job last season.

"I sent him my consideration variety and my house loan documents," Alicia Morgan said. "I believed he was shelling out it, but after a few several weeks I noticed he didn't pay it off."

His mom said she observed through another family associate that her son was furious about advertising given to the tale.


"My nephew said that he discussed to Tracy and that Tracy said he wasn't going to pay me because I provided an appointment," his mom said. "I never discussed to anyone."

Alicia Morgan has five kids with Morgan's overdue dad, Japan Morgan said.


"She has requested all of her kids for help, but we are no in a location to do so," she said. "We all have tasks, but Tracy is the only one in a location to help."

Their mom, now 62, says she has problems going for walks, has diabetic concerns and her lack of employment advantages just ended.


"It took me 30 decades or more to buy a house," she said. "At periods I proved helpful two to three tasks to aid my kids. They always got what they desired, such as Tracy. No one took proper good them but me."
Tracy Morgan, 43, matured up in Brooklyn, but his mom shifted the household to Youngstown in 1995, a several years after he eventually left house, his sibling said. He increased to popularity as a "Saturday Night Live" thrown associate and now celebrities on NBC's hit comedy "30 Mountain."


"We have tried to get touching my sister Tracy, but he changes his get in touch with variety all time, so we have no way of speaking with him," she said.


His mom said she did not comprehend why Morgan "chose himself not to be with the household."
"No one did anything to him," she said. "... I am not trying to harm Tracy. I really like my kids to death.


Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive