Avril Lavigne Desired to be on Boys Hockey Team

Avril Lavigne had a tomboy past  she desired to be a celebrity ice hockey gamer for a boys team.


The Challenging hitmaker is serious her wearing qualifications assisted her profession because they trained her to be “touch” and tackle the other sex.


“I was the pitcher in our competitive softball group and I performed either center or right side in my combined  hockey  group,” she said.

“I do not just perform, I was MVP  two years in a row. The young children do not go easy on me either. I had to perform like one of the young children to endure and it was good for me.

“It trained me how to be hard and how to perform with other people. Those abilities have assisted a lot in my profession.

“I’ve always been very sports. These days, I really like to skate board, rollerblade, perform  hockey , perform out and do yoga exercises.

“But when I was increasing up in Canada I used to perform competitive softball in the summertime season, ice hockey during the cold months season and do monitor and area. My sister and I were the best in our university at monitor and field.


Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive