Katy Perry Prefers Cleaning Her Teeth

The musician, 27, seemingly styling brushes her teeth six periods a day.


Katy is said to keep 20 company new dental brushes available because she is so terrified of getting refills.
“We will not go anywhere without a collection of styling brushes,” a resource said.


“When she was a kid she had 13 oral cavaties. So she now styling brushes her teeth six periods a day.”
Perry has formerly unveiled her tooth-cleaning passion was motivated by Britney spears.

“I sweep my teeth all time. I desired them to be, like, Britney spears bright. I used to mature seeing her songs video clips and be like, ‘What does she do? Does she get a new set of teeth all the time? They are so white’,” she unveiled.


“I’m really rectal about that because I like good breathing. A convert off for me with folks is, like, bad breathing … I’m the type of companion which is like, ‘Stick a item of gum in your lips, because I’m going to preserve some will be for you’.


“I’ll sweep my teeth (after) morning meal, meal and evening meal I did have 13 oral cavaties at once, so you can think about why I’m so flipped out. When I was a kid I just didn't really go to the dental professional a lot and when I lastly went, they were like, ‘You might as well get a new set of teeth’.


Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive