Elizabeth Banks Not Nervous About Hunger Games Criticism

Elizabeth Banks has informed Hunger Games fanatics to put an end to their dislike promotion against her and her costars.


Some die-hard lovers of the Hunger Games guides have hit out at the launching of their characters in the newly launched film difference.


But celebrity Age says she and relax of the toss have come to conditions with the critique.

“People ask me all time if I’m concerned about the haters but I’m really not,” she says.

“The haters are always going to dislike something so what are you going to do? Suzanne Collins composed the guides and she is satisfied with the toss and to me, which is all that is important.”


Banks recently unveiled that she dropped into performing.


“I  broke my leg moving into third platform hitting when I was a kid and it’s because of that that I am an acting professional,” she said.


“So I basically dropped into acting! I required something else to do after school. I can't really think about going house from three to five because both my mother and father proved helpful so I finalized up for performing category instead.


Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive