Rihanna Not Happy With Body

Rihanna is not fulfilled with her body.


The musician confesses she has various insecurities about her determine like all women but she is familiar with to really like her appearance and be extremely pleased of herself.


“I mean I never think anybody really is 100 %. I mean you get relaxed with the point that which is your body and that is what it is that I had to understand,” she said.


“(Some days) I’m  like, ‘OK, whatever, I experience fat nowadays,’ but what can you really do about it? You have to just take your body. You may not really like it all the way, but you just have to be relaxed with it, relaxed with understanding that which is your body.


“You just want something else that someone else has, but that does not mean what you have is not wonderful, because individuals always want what you have, and you always want what they have  no one is ever 100 % like, ‘Yes, I’m the blast dot com from head to toe.


Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive