Chris Martin Cannot Think Obama is a Fan

Chris Martin can not believe he’s known by the President.


The Coldplay musician who has committed to celebrity Gwyneth Paltrow says he was stunned when Barack obama informed him he was a big fan of his songs.


“I met Barack obama in the summertime  and one factor he said to me was ‘Oh I have your songs on my iPod, but I just believed ‘Oh I bet he says that to every pop celebrity he satisfies,” he said.


“I cant get my go around the view that the Chief executive of the USA would have any of my songs on his playlist, it is just too unique.”

Chris lately said he has treatments because he can not rest.


“No, bit more than that. I have a lot of uneasiness. It’s to do with that and what to take and not to take,” he said.


Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive