I Love Sex and I Love Men : Meghan McCain

Meghan McCain may not take off her clothing in the April problem of Playboy magazine, but the 27-year-old blog writer still shows quite a bit.

The politician's girl, whose dad ran for Chief executive in 2008, confesses she doesn't currently have a partner but she prefers "being individual."


"I can do whatever the terrible I want all time. I have no one to examine in with. When you're in a serious connection, you type of have to examine in before you go out with your buddies or do whatever. I think I'm a bit of a commitment-phobe. Or maybe it's just that I haven't met the right guy," McCain says. "Dating's okay, but folks can be unusual. They think if they The search engines you and discuss products you've said, they get to create out with you at the end of once frame."


Adds McCain: "When I'm relationship, I want to listen to what songs a guy prefers, what he does for fun, and I want him to create me have fun. If he can create me have fun, I don't health care if he looks like Zach Galifianakis; it's an quick turn-on."


Unlike her dad, McCain highly can handle same-sex wedding  but that doesn't mean she is a lesbian. "I'd be the first individual to tell the community I was gay. I'm not personal about anything," she informs Playboy magazine. "I think you should stay how you should stay. But I'm stringently dickly. I can't help it. I really like sex and I really like men."


McCain  whose buddies involve Rachel Maddow and Tila Bourbon  confesses that she is "been hit on by women" in the last and cracks that "you're nobody unless you have a gay gossip about you."


"If you see me in a gay bar, it's only because they perform the best songs and my gay buddies like to flow," she describes. "Gay folks really like me. It's the big breasts and golden hair.


Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive