Julianna Margulies Dislikes Political Wives

Julianna Margulies does not like political wives.


In a new appointment with More magazine, The Good Wife star talked about looking at Silda Spitzer and Dina McGreevey take a position embarrassed at media conventions as their men said wrongdoing.


“I keep in mind considering, Get off the stage!” she said.

“I can't believe the females were naive enough to get up there, and I can't believe that the men could be suchholes as to ask.

“I never know if I could do it, because I think I’d be enjoying in my go whole time.

“I never know if I’d ever be able to be completely provide, and I never want to stay that way . . . Maybe the Spitzers and the Clintons already had an design . . . seriously I never health care. There are some elements where you go, ‘It’s none of your business.


Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive