Jennifer Lawrence Gets to Out to Twilight Lovers

Jennifer Lawrence is trying to attract Twilight lovers over to The Hunger Games.


The celebrity has been frightened to listen to that some Twi-hards are boycotting The Hunger Games through commitment to their creature of the vampire favorites.


“I think that would be a pity,” says Jennifer.


“The factor is, both Twilight and Hunger Games are dearest books  best-sellers that have become a business. It’s simple to evaluate them but it’s not like it’s either one or the other.


“Once you see the film you know it’s definitely nothing like Twilight. It’s also nothing like Harry Potter. There can be area for all of them.”


Jennifer lately unveiled she achieved out to Twilight celebrity Kristen Stewart over speculation the couple disliked each other.


“I composed her an e-mail, because there was this enormous like, content about a Evening and Craving for food Game titles feud, and we’ve never met before and never verbal,” Jennifer said.


“There were all these like, bogus quotations from me that were actually very funny. Some of them were from my ‘pal’ and ‘sources’. It was very funny. When I was examining it, I was breaking up.


“Then I was like, ‘Oh my god. If she flows this, she is going to think what if she believes it’s true?’ I just taken her an e-mail, and was like, ‘Hey, cannot delay to see more as this feud unfolds!’


“She composed me again, and she was like, ‘It’s excellent. Welcome to the community where everything you say gets changed into. So, she understood.


Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive