Robert Pattinson : Kristen Stewart Romance Scene Was Terrifying

Robert Pattinson has revealed he was terrified about shooting a sex scene with sweetheart Kristen Stewart.
The couple conducted a raunchy scene in which they crack the bed in The The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn  Part 1, and Pattinson, 25, confesses he sensed more preoccupied looking for his cue rather than enchanting.


“I’ve never done a sex landscape where it’s type of terrifying because you think something is going to drop on you! There was a whole stop set up with three folks, who do all the explosions and factors, all relaxing under the bed. I invested whole time looking at them for a indication. It was insane, though!” he said.


Rob also talked about getting Kristen house to England, and that the celebrity is “always amazed” at how many individuals go to the pub during their the afternoon meal.


“I probably take more period in the UK than Los Angeles, but I’ve been so fast paced visiting with perform that I never really know where I’m going to be centered full-time yet,” he said.


“She’s always surprised by the point that it is completely appropriate to go to a pub at the afternoon meal over here. I never even do that.”


Rob lately was adament he’ll never do shirtless performing.

“I’d have to create a life-style modify if I desired to do shirtless performing,” he said.


“But it seems like every individual performing professional on the planet is going a ‘Taylor Lautner’
landscape  it’s insane. They have a landscape where they move out with like a 12-pack. It’s like, ‘Really?

You are enjoying a regular guy! That makes no feeling.’


“But which is a must of being an performing professional. Or you can get fat.

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive