Jennifer Lawrence discomfort by brothers

Celebrity Jennifer Lawrence says her big siblings used to secure her in the underground area with the dogs.


The 21-year-old Hunger Games star celebrity said her two mature friends used to take excellent satisfaction in tormenting her, Femalefirst revealed.


"I've got marks all over my body. The best aspect they would deal with each other over who could deal with me. When I was doing the stuff stage, they used to pin my toes again behind my go  I can't do this any longer - and then they would get our dachshunds and put peanut butter all over my experience."We had three dachshunds and then the pets would do this [go insane licking]. And then they'd turn the entrance, secure me in the underground area with dachshunds," she said.


The Oscar-nominated celebrity, who takes an "awful" lot of sweets, also arrived herself in hot drinking water when she and best companion Zoe Kravitz raided her musician dad Lenny's minibar.


"We just went to her father's accommodation and got Gummi Bears and HBO. We created so many expenses. Mr Kravitz was like, 'Did you folks purchase a lot of area service?


Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive