Katherine Jenkins is not passionately engaged with her dance partner

Katherine Jenkins and Gethin Jones declared the end of their involvement at the begin of this season. Despite being clearly disappointed by the divided beginning on, Katherine is now enjoying Dancing With The Stars  over in The united states, where she seems to be having a fun time. Her nearness with her associate Mark Ballas has started speculation of a ambiance between the couple, however, Katherine has easily rubbished the statements.


Talking to Daybreak about her encounter on the flow display, the opera musician said, “I'm not getting anything for provided, I'm very much a new encounter to The united states. I'm excited to be going through to next weeks time.


“I don't think I'm prepared for how large a display it is. Individuals have come up to me in dining places to discuss jiving, elements are different now over here. I'm just nurturing the dancing, I'm having so much fun.


“I had sessions when I was young like tapdancing, but I have never done anything like this. The foxtrot in weeks time one was not too far eliminated from my sessions before, but this week's jive was a complicated flow.”

When requested about the speculation moving about a possible ambiance, Katherine said, “It's unavoidable, but it's finish rubbish. We've hit it off, he came to London, uk to begin exercising me. It's not real, he has a sweetheart and I'm not prepared for any of that yet.

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive