Keira Knightley said :My Skin is Bad’

Keira Knightley cannot stand her bad skin.


The celebrity confesses she has a whole coordinator of hang-ups when it comes to her much-photographed experience.


“I’ve never seen myself as being eye-catching in that extravagant way,” she said.

“I’m amazingly self-conscious about the factor that I get bad epidermis. Actually, I’m amazingly self-conscious about a lot of areas of it but, similarly, I’m conscious that it performs in certain conditions and for certain factors.


“If you are using your experience, if exactly the same factor it, then you have become so alert to the faults because individuals tell you. And they do so brusquely. So then you begin seeing it.


“I’m not saying that I look in the reflection all plenty of some time to go: ‘Oh my God, which is hideous!’ I can look at myself and think: ‘Oh, excellent. You look excellent these days,’ or ‘Holy f**k. You look like s**t today’.


“Firstly, it’s the trivial factor of seeing your faults on the display. That is probably going to be all that you see and you concentrate on the areas you never particularly like.


“But at a certain factor, I’ve had to get over my own body stress concerns so it does not get in the way of informing the tale. It’s something I’ve had to deal with.


“Do I sometimes experience amazingly shy about going out even in a washing outfit into a boating pool? Really, actually, I do.


“I was on the seaside the other day. I was in Portugal on vacation with some buddies and we were all relaxing out. They were all completely excellent getting everything off and I was seated around in my bluejeans and a top. I type of do not want to take anything off.


Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive