Adriana Lama Pregnant again

Adriana Lima is going to be a mother again.


The 30-year-old model and her partner, former NBA celebrity Marko Jaric, are “very excited” about pleasant their second kid into the community later this season.


The Victoria’s Key beauty already has a two-year-old girl Valentina with Marko.


“The whole household is very energized, especially Valentina,” she said in a declaration. “She keeps ruining spirits to my tummy and saying, ‘Kisses for the child.’


“The best job on the planet for me is being a mom. I never believed I could really like so much. I always believed, does unconditional really like exist? Now I know it does because I experience it.”


Brazilian Adriana formerly said she realized she desired to negotiate down with Marko and have kids when they first met.


“I realized he was the one and I could see myself wed to him and with a big household,” she said.


Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive