Julia Roberts Dislikes Fame

Julia Roberts still is not relaxed with popularity.


The celebrity, 44, says she still has panic attacks due to her well-known as an celebrity despite more than 20 years in showbiz.


“I’ve never managed popularity particularly well,” says Julia.


“It’s never been something I have discovered simple. I discover myself with my arms moving because of it all. The lifestyle of meanness and analysis is very challenging for me  now more than ever.”


Julia recently said she is frustrated by the deficit of what youthful celebrities are able to get away with in the community eye, when in comparison to when she began in the company years ago.


“There’s the communicate lift and there can be rehabilitation,” she said. “It’s so terrible. Nobody gets a reasonable trial-and-error interval that everybody warrants and everybody needs.

“The company is so different.


“[I was] on a swarmed road, and somebody discovered me, and then another individual discovered.

“Somebody said as we were going for walks previous, ‘Oh, which is Julia Roberts.’ We all just type of kept going, and then said, ‘Yeah, my mother's Julia Robinson.’


“That’s what gives you viewpoint. It could be Robinson, it could be Robinson, because it has nothing to do with me as a person.


Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive