Brie Larson Desires She Spent Additional time With Johnny Depp

Brie Larson is lamenting spending her time with Johnny Depp on the set of the 21 Jump Street movie.
The 22-year-old Scott Pilgrim Vs the Community celebrity says she invested an time with Pirates of the Caribbean megastar, who creates a cameo in the film, without understanding it was him.


“I do not recognize he was there, because his make-up was so excellent,” says Brie of Ashton who started his profession on the 21 Jump Street TV show  more than 20 years ago.


“He seemed so as opposed to himself. I saw this unusual guy in the area and he, at one factor, mumbled something and presented himself.


“I was like, ‘Excuse me?. ‘Hi, I’m Johnny’. I was like, ‘Oh my jeeze Oh hi!. How is it going?’ He was excellent. It was really fun. Seemingly he kept in his make-up and strolled around the roads of New Orleans.


Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive