Kristen Stewart Received an Email From Jennifer Lawrence

Kristen Stewart got an email from Jennifer Lawrence over speculation the couple are at war.


Jennifer says she got tired of examining reviews she is at war with the Twilight celebrity, so determined to get in touch.


“I composed her an e-mail, because there was this large like, content about a Twilight and Hunger Games feud, and we’ve never met before and never verbal,” Jennifer said.


“There were all these like, bogus quotations from me that were actually very funny. Some of them were from my ‘pal’ and ‘sources’. It was very funny. When I was examining it, I was breaking up.


“Then I was like, ‘Oh my god. If she flows this, she is going to think  what if she believes it’s true?’ I just taken her an e-mail, and was like, ‘Hey, can not delay to see more as this feud unfolds!’


“She composed me again, and she was like, ‘It’s excellent. Welcome to the community where everything you say gets changed into’. So, she understood.

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive