Jennifer Aniston: ‘I Never Need a Baby’

Jeniffer Aniston demands she does not care that individuals think she is depressed because she has not had a baby.


The 43-year-old celebrity who has separated from Brad Pitt and currently dating acting professional Justin Theroux  says she is more happy than she is “ever been” and hit out at “very narrow-minded” individuals who just believe the other due to her lack of kids.


“That does not evaluate the level of my pleasure or my success in my life, in my accomplishments, in any of that,” she said.

“I experience like I’m 30. I genuinely do not start to experience my best until was in my 30s. Actually, I started eating better and taking better good my body, with regards to being physical and exercise.”


Aniston lately unveiled she seemed like a “battered get rid of sufferer for per weeks time,” after having laserlight treatments.


“I did this thing called like, a stem. It’s extremely extreme  you never recognize you look like a struggling get rid of sufferer for per weeks time,” she said.


“Then the skin from your face just kind of drops off  for eight days.


Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive