Nicole Polizzi is pregnant?

SNOOKI is going to be a mommy.


According to New York Post gossip column Page Six, the Jersey Shore celebrity is pregnant her first kid with partner Jionni LaValle.

Snooki  actual name Nicole Polizzi is approximately three months pregnant.

Snooki lately went on ABC’s Good Morning America and taken down testimonies about her being in a household way.


“I definitely do want children, but I’m not pregnant,” Snooki, 25, informed Lara Spencer. “Being pregnant should be a genuine factor and a satisfied factor, and I’m not.”


Snooki lately unveiled she is awaiting making her having a party methods behind to get committed and have a kid with Jionni although she was not pregnant it to occur so soon.


“I’m still awaiting that band, I believe to God. I’ve been informing him this for several weeks now!’” she said.

“I stay my lifestyle insane having a party whatever, but I’m prepared to negotiate down and have a little kid.

“[I'm providing him] two years. I’m 24 now. He has until 26 to ask me. If he does not ask me, I’m asking him!’

Snooki has formerly installed with ‘Jersey Shore’ costar Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino and Vinny Guadagnino on the show.


Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive