Jenny McCarthy Date Looking Man

Jenny McCarthy could be a star, but 39 years in the hope of dating a guy who comes from somewhere beyond the reach of the lights of Hollywood.
"It's hard to find a man, man," Jenny told Access Hollywood guest correspondent Tim Vincent at the American Music Awards on Sunday.
Play Now: 2011 AMA Red Carpet: What is Jenny McCarthy looking for Man?
"I'm from Chicago. I'm from the South Side, where the boys to eat meat and potatoes. They do not know what that means vegetarian. They guy through and through," he continued. "You want to borrow my makeup and concealer. I want to bring some 'hope in my life, and look for the guys outside of Los Angeles."
And what a man should look like Jenny?
View Photos: Celebrities who moved to Splitsville In 2011
"I do not care if they have a big nose. I do not care if they are bald. Only very sweet and is a perfect reflection of who I am now," he said. "It should have a job. I wish you the very least be able to buy food and things like that. This is important. "
Jenny, who previously dated Jim Carrey for five years, weighed in a recent wave of Hollywood celebrity splits.
"I think it's more a microscope, and I think it is more difficult to maintain. It 'really hard when two people are famous for. I had that kind of relationship, which had two large microscopes, and it's really difficult," said to Tim.
View Photos: Old Rabbit, always Bombhsell: Jenny McCarthy
What is a fresh break Kucther Demi Moore and Ashton, Jenny has posted a couple of her former best.
"I wish them well. I know them both and they are very sweet, "she said. "Sometimes I think that relationships are only to last for a limited time, then go to the next. I bow gracefully than what my parents, who stay in it too long and that you have. This way, you bow and say thank you quickly and respect for others on the way. "
View Photos: Smokin hot couple of Hollywood "
The star also warned about the effects that media can have on the health of the relationship of a couple celebrity.
"If you get caught people's ideas a bit 'too much, can not ignore the report. When you're on the street and people harassing you, and say things over and over again, it's really hard to keep that wall and pretend that there disturb "Jenny said. "We are all human, so no matter what, does not intend to hurt. It undermines the good relationship

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive