Ndamukong Suh

Ndamukong Suh said repeatedly that he is not a dirty player - he said again Thursday after being expelled from the Detroit Lions' game against the Green Bay Packers ... on national television. .. on Thanksgiving Day. not less
Who are you going to believe or ask your Suh eyes Lyin '?
This time, Suh - voted dirty player in the league by his peers in a poll Sports News - will probably be out of luck. After more than $ 40,000 fine and a bye-week trip to the headquarters of the NFL with his coach for clarification on what works and does not constitute legal play, Lions defensive end several times the head of the palms Right Guard Evan Dietrich-Smith on grass Thursday as he tried to get up, and then trampled him after a linemen is Scrum.
Commissioner Roger Goodell certainly consider history as Suh challenged the suspension and / or a fine. You can also listen Suh postgame comments, which were remarkably free of conflict with remorse and images of the moment (via CBS Brinson).
Suh said he was merely trying to get up and "out of the situation." Somehow, "situations" seems irresistible and repeatedly attracted to him. He apologized to his teammates, coaches and fans "real to allow the referees to have a chance to get out of this game. What I did them out of the situation as soon as I was pushed to the situation you are in. And again, my intentions were not to execute anyone, because n 't you see I retire, I'm out of the situation and I apologize to my teammates and my fans and my coaches put me in a position to be misunderstood and removed from the game. "
Later, he said. "I understand in this world, because the type of player and the type of person I am, all eyes are on me So why should I do something to get me and put my team in the first place then? with what it is - I do not hurt and I have no intention to harm anyone if I want to hurt him, I'll beat his quarterback as I did in the whole game ..
"I was at the top of a man who is shot down and up and down the earth, [is] why I am pushing the helmet down, because I'm withdrawing from the situation. Many people will interpret it as ... or create your own story lines to see what they want to interpret it, but I know what I did and the man upstairs knows what it did. "
Suh is not without sensitivity to the side thoughtfully. He goes to charities and, in an interview with The New York Times, Judy Battista earlier this week, said an intelligent perception and denial, how it is perceived.
"This is how Tom Brady is Pretty Boy Association," said Suh. "Can I be the bad guy in the league and 'used to boggle my mind. How do I get this reputation I think James Harrison situation last year I have for him this year? .."
His father, Michael, Battista, said he sees the play talk about how Suh and adds:. "I do not want people to think that my son is now"
Unfortunately, now they are doing.
And now, Suh coach, Jim Schwartz, was a front row seat to two of the treads of the NFL player more embarrassing. It 'was the defensive coordinator of Tennessee Titans, when Albert Haynesworth unless trampled beads director Andre Gurode, Dallas Cowboys, then, in October 2006. Gurode needed 30 points to close his speech, Haynesworth was given unprecedented five-game suspension, had chewed off the side of then coach Jeff Fisher - who apologized immediately and promised to discipline team, if he knew the NFL was been inadequate. (See here and see that Haynesworth apologized.)
At the time of suspension, Goodell, only a few months at work, said: "There is absolutely no place in the game, or elsewhere, for the crime unpardonable." Fisher said: "This is an unprecedented suspension, and I also feel that his actions on the ground, was unprecedented."
As seems to be a defining moment for Suh is the time of Schwartz as Lions head coach and, for a moment, he passes on Thursday. Schwartz said Suh, "said he was kept in Scrum and tried to get out of the situation", but admitted that Suh can not indulge in anger or retaliation.
"Regardless of what we want, we can not get in that position," said Schwartz. "We can not allow a gray area and can not give an official reason to make that call."
Well, no. Schwartz, who tried to fight with Jim Harbaugh after a handshake after the game to think a bit, too. This is a good smart coach - a Georgetown alumnus who interviewed for the Redskins job - but that time has Suh construction for a while and has some responsibility for it.
And now he must coach a team that is reeling, with losses in four out of six games, and prepare for the New Orleans Saints on December 4 - probably without Ndamukong Suh.
Mike Pereira, the NFL vice president who had messages before moving to Fox Sports, says Suh, "not dirty, dirty", and proposes a series of games of suspension is justified. Suh Do you think we should stop? If yes, for how long? He is a player dirty? It 'possible that it was wrong? If you were Roger Goodell, Suh what would you say?

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive