Dancing Crowns Martinez JR, Campos Karina Smirnoff

Iraq war veteran and former All My Children soap star JR Martinez and professional partner Karina Smirnoff were crowned winners Ballroom Dancing with the Stars' thirteenth season results during the final live show Tuesday night on ABC.
"Oh man, you know what? First, I want to thank everyone who voted for us for 10 weeks. Thank You America for believing in us, and I mean [Karina] are amazing, and I am so grateful that I could be part of the trophy mirror first. Many thanks! "Martinez said after dancing with the Stars host Tom Bergeron revealed the couple's victory.
Martinez and Smirnoff was crowned Dancing with the "champions based on a combination of their own judges" the Stars to score points and four rounds Monday evening Tuesday performances and their final votes from viewers at home that were made immediately after two rounds on Monday.
Keeping Up with the Kardashian's brother Rob Kardashian and partner Cheryl Burke finished second.
"I'm not going anywhere," says Kardashian Dancing with the Stars co-host Brooke Burke later.
"I'll see at least once a week. I love her so much and we will be friends forever, "said his partner.
"I'm super happy. It was a crazy experience," said Kardashian.
"You are my winner," Burke interrupted.
"Oh yes, I'm not entirely sad. I am the number one in my book," Kardashian joked.
"Yes, and in my book. You win, you're kidding, right?! Incredible," Burke said happily.
The former talk show host Ricki Lake and partner Derek Hough said the third.
"I loved every minute of what I really feel I had the best partner, the best teacher, the best motivation -. And I did something that I really did not think I could do to a person is. a middle-aged mom, I hope I made my kids proud, my fiance and my family. I really appreciate all those who voted for me and supported me along the way. This is a fantasy come true! "said Lake.
"It's been a fantastic season and really, it's just an absolute winner. It has been beaten just outside the park throughout the season and I am very, very, very proud," said Hough.
Kardashian and Burke - who had never finished as high as second on the leaderboard competition to judge the semi-finals last week - received 57 of 60 possible points for their two routines on Monday night from Dancing with the Goodman Stars judges Len, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli.
During the episode on Monday night, the three other couples for each routine in a dance style that had not yet made a second and dance in a free format that allowed them to get what he wanted. Martinez and Smirnoff has completed two dances share second place in the ranking of judges in Lake and Hough with 54 points each.
Final broadcast on Tuesday night featured three couples each perform their favorite dance of the season hoping to improve their original score.
Hough Lake and decided to revise the tango and came first to their experiences of judges will receive 30 points. Martinez and installed on an old Smirnoff jive, earning 28 points for second place, while Burke and Kardashian came in third place after they have chosen as re-running a jive routine, which received 26 points from judges .
The scores of the three couples went to the judges for their favorite dances along with the scores of the judges before Monday night "- which, when harvested, were within one point of each other and to the lake and Hough in the first place with 84 of the 90 points possible, Kardashian and Burke in second place with 83 points in total and Smirnoff Martinez and third with 82 points - and the votes cast in the night at next Monday's program viewer Lake final solution Hough's ouster.
When the lake, and third place was revealed Hough, Burke and Kardashian and Martinez, and Smirnoff were given the opportunity to square off and dance to Ricky Martin "Shake Your Bon Bon" final final "Instant Samba" tour, which has contributed to the 'Dancing with the stars "Thirteenth Season Champions.
Not surprisingly, the two pairs Instant 'Samba' was the perfect routines 30: 30 points from the judges - leaving Kardashian and Burke, head of the outcome essays 113 points total of 120 possible points from the judges, and Martinez, and just behind Smirnoff of them in second place total of 112 points.
"Part of the judges scoring pairs of the four rounds of performances combined with their viewer votes from home that have been expressed immediately after Monday night the first two rounds, and ended the two pairs of 'final released

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive