Not Content To Individual Life Rihanna

Rihanna's latest single may be called "you as a" but it seems that no one in the pop star life right now - romantic discourse.
"I am not a person of that date," said Rihanna as she taped an appearance on Monday of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."
Play this game: LA Reid: Kanye West 'one of the greatest "performers of all time!
"I'm not dating at all," said Rihanna.
And the Barbados-born beauty said she is not exactly satisfied with their marital status.
See photos: Top 10 fashion icons of youth
"They are not necessarily happy. Not really cool," he said, adding that simply do not have time to focus on the love story.
The singer told Ellen busy like a guy who can handle the manly man's traditional role.
"I like men who are more aggressive, but mysterious, but I like a man who is very safe," he said. "I have confidence and know that you are the man. I am the queen and the only way for us to do this work for us to do our part. You know, I can not be the man for you. I do not want to be . I am the man to work all the time. "
See the photos: They Dated? Old couple surprise!
The singer even had a bit of daring on "Ellen", indicating his lack of dating do not do much for his inter-sheets life.
"I put a lot in my work -... Most of my time, if not all, certainly affects my personal life my personal life is almost nonexistent, which is not good, not for the long term is not for me not ', "he said, pointing between her legs.
View Photos: Crazy! Sexy! Cool! Hottest Pop Star of the world on stage
"It's not funny," he added with a laugh.
Rihanna said the whole affair asked to hit the Internet.
"That's why I stay on Twitter a lot so I can conversate with my fans -. Because I have no booty calls, "she added

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive